08 April 2007, 10:41 PM

Ok. Back form my 3rd home I shall say, hahas. U all shld know where is it right. Ya. ORCHARD road. Laughs. Ok. Will start frm the moring till the night kies.

THE EARLY MORNINIG

As usual, my tuition. This time is at 7.30. but I still woke up to SHOWER. Talking abt it, I really stinked. Mum din allow me to shower when I was running a fever, so I really smelt bad. Kcan’t take it so once my mum said I could shower,k I woke up at 6.45 in the morning. And took the SHOWER. I spent like ½ n hr in the toilet. Trying to get myself cleaned up! I’m not joking. This is the longest time I’ve been in the washroom showering! Ok. Then, went for my tuition till abt 10.

THE LATE MORNING
mum and dad picked me up to go to the ritual Sunday breakfast CHONG PANG. Came home and it was already 11 plus. Comin to noon time. Ouh ya! ($$ was in pocket too. Grandma’s b’day gift to me.)

AFTERNOON

Stayed at home and…. Did this NEW blog. Was surveying between 2. this one and another that was rather EMO. Wells. Decided to choose this 1 due to 2 reason of the following:

-To think on the cuter and literally “brighter” cause the other 1 was black and pink. Nice combo but not impressive enough.

- The poll! Rmb I said I surveyed and ya. The result was like 1:5 and know who gave the 1? Dillon. This shows he’s EMO. Confirm. Ya. So I spent almost the whole afternoon on it.till abt 5. then got ready to go the 3rd home.

EVENING

So took my shower and before it rained, came out of the house 1st. ya, stand on the mrt and headed to orchard staion. Actually just to have my b’day dinner and met my family. Spegedies. Upon alighting on orchard station, I wanted to top up my ez-link card and my 10 bucks couldn’t be ‘EATEN’-(taken in la )by the machine. And this foreign specie confronted me and said 10 dollor cannot”. I answered. Can?! -.- (with the usual expression.) Thinking that I wasn’t a SINGAPOREAN, however, I top up with a 10 dollar bill more than a 100 times! And abt 6.15 Met my mum at that restaurant.

THE NIGHT
I was waiting to me served. There was someone queuing behind me and another just came, and happen to stand in front of me. To my anger, the waitress served the 1 behind me and the waiter infront of me. They saw me and thought that I was invincible. Arrgh! I got totally pissed on the appearance (simile on the out side but holding a knife in the inside.- read it in chinese [the opposite.]) and I used I very horrible tone on them. “ I was standing here and u served the lady nxt to me and the family nxt to me.”(pointing left and right.). “u saw me and din even bother” – looking at the waiteress that saw me 1st. and another thing. They wanted to tell me there is on table and I “screamed” (obviously not shouting la.) and in the spilt min, I had a table.

I’ll take abt the funny stuff now!
My mum’s story abt the chicken feathers. Comin to think of it, it’s really stupid. Ya. So. It was my wonderful bro that came out with this JOKE. Which was meant to be a serous issue.
My mum was wearing this shoe made of feathers. My mum is like me. Full of crazy and cool stuff! Wad to do?! Like mother like daughter. And my bro stepped on it and all the feathers came out and FLEW! Seriously FLEW. So happen, my mum was shopping at that time and the whole shop was filled with feathers. Can u imagine a shop full of feathers? Haha. Cute, really Cute. The aunty in the shop was like “ Aiyo! So ang zhang-which means dirty in Chinese.” I and my dad started laughing and he commented in hokien. Meng zhai zhou si mi gui . jiao ar as ai tai- in english that means… dun know wat are up to. A bird also wanna slaughter. Haha. And and. My mum wanted to stick back the remainding feathers (OBVIOUSLY the ones on the shoe) and thought of buying more to replace the lost. Then my grandma added! I know I know. Go dwn stairs our house. Can find feathers, or use feather duster also can. We were in the car at that point of time, all started laughing to our hearts out really. Seriously.

IN ORCHARD
U all knew I had dinner right. Then went and walk around at paragon. Passed by th CRUPLER shop but this time. Nth much la. All running out le. Season by season. lols. Then opposite it was Nike and I say this ipod shoe. Know that latest 1? Ok. But din get to buy it. Need to save though. $177. not a big sum la. But it takes time.

Now, to the things I got.

- A new pencil case, simple black 1 la. Couldn’t find pink. But I’ll find a way to make it unique. Some other time. From muji (the jap store)
- 2 more colour pens. Frm muji. The same jap store as above.)
- and my aunt sent back stuff 4 me too! A lot really
- A whistle. The finger 1. which was the 1 I always wanted
- And more to come. Cause my b’day is on Tuesday. (10/04)




Music Overload

Free Counters
Free Counter

that person

VALERIE LIM/MEATBALL!!
15 sweet years A TEENAGER
10/04/1992-PRESENTS PLS!

3/3- i'm an EXPRESS student
Ex Pei Xin-ian
Christ Church Secondary

WEFC :)
netballer (GK, GS)
CHR COUNCILLOR BOARD [tresurer]
highway builders@hotmail.com

Friends

WEFC
frictional sneakers-cg.
Adeline-mama.
amanda.
andrea.
dinah.
benn-the great.
beryl.
eliza.
hannah-wonka.
isabelle.
joshua.
luke.
marcus p.
sarah.mok
sulwyn.
valery chua.

2/1
2E1'06
ansen.
cindy.
eugene
Edmund-ELMO.
Xin Fang-B?!

CHR schoolmates
CHR COUNCILLORS
Jeslin
Jin wan.
Joanne.
Qi yu.
Shana.
Vivian chew.
WINONA

3/4
Chingy.
Jinwan.
Joan Chien.
Lynette.
Yee Tat.

3/3
3e3'07
April.
Bao Ling.
Eyna.
Kenzi.
Miguel

OBians
Bryan.
Mei Wei.
Pauline.
Phui Yan-moisturizer girl
Shahidah.

past PeiXin-ians
Chen Xi.
Cory.
Kai Ling.
Kristal.
Jia Ni.
Rachel.

Older Peeps
Xue li.
Evelyn.
Nick Chen.
Nissa
Sean.

Junior
ashley.
atiqah.
emMariel.
Evangeline
Felica
marie.
Emelda
glenys.
marie.
maxine.
pearlyn goh.
rebeka.
Violet.
Jam that Jukebox



Tagboard



Credits

Designer : Kookies

Basecodes are from: YLING;D

Texture for image and background pattern in courtesy of AeTheReality.